Have you ever gone to a conference and been given something special with the name of the speaker, artist, or musician? My daughter has been doing more live events and was recently invited to lead worship at a women’s conference in Tennessee. Since I had a box of metal sublimation bookmarks that my aunt had given me, I decided to create something that Natalie could hand out to some of the women at the conference as a reminder to pray for her ministry. Here are some ideas for using infusible ink to create souvenir bookmarks for your next event.
This post includes affiliate links.
Infusible Ink Bookmarks for Promotions
Sublimation bookmarks are the perfect giveaway item for conferences. Use different colors and patterns of infusible ink so people can choose their favorite designs.
- Choose the infusible ink colors you want to use.
- Create your design in Cricut and print on infusible ink. **Remember to mirror your design before cutting.
- Weed the excess and use heat-safe tape to attach to your metal sublimation bookmark.
- Heat your Easy Press and then use it for 60 seconds on each bookmark.
- Let the bookmark cool completely and then attach the tassel of your choice.
Tip: Use one print design with different infusible ink patterns to create a wide variety of looks.
Personalize with a Sharpie Marker
These bookmarks only allow you to use infusible ink on one side but because they are metal, you can easily add a handwritten note on the back using a Sharpie Marker. Now Natalie has fun promotional items she can share at each of her live events.
Have you made bookmarks with infusible ink yet? These are so much fun to create and share with others.