Are you looking for a quick project to celebrate the Easter season? My preacher dad loves to give each family a special gift on Easter Sunday and was looking for a new idea last year. We decided that infusible ink bookmarks would be the perfect low-cost gift to celebrate the Easter holiday. My Aunt and I spent a little time brainstorming designs and creating the template and then she was ready to make the bookmarks. Here is a quick look at how the Easter bookmarks turned out so you can be inspired to start crafting.
This post includes affiliate links.
Infusible Ink Easter Bookmarks
- Choose the infusible ink colors you want to use.
- Create your design in Cricut and print on infusible ink. **Remember to mirror your design before cutting.
- Weed the excess and use heat-safe tape to attach to your metal sublimation bookmark.
- Heat your Easy Press and then use it for 60 seconds on each bookmark.
- Let the bookmark cool completely and then attach the tassel of your choice.
Tip: Use one print design with different infusible ink patterns to create a wide variety of looks.
Have you made bookmarks with infusible ink yet? These are so much fun to create and share with others.