Remember a few months ago when I brought back a grapevine from the farm and made a door wreath for the holidays? This weekend I wanted to create a simple Valentines Day themed wreath for my door so I took that same grapevine, added some fresh cedar, and attached some infusible ink hearts to complete the look. This easy rustic, grapevine wreath gives me a pop of the February holiday with minimal time or effort. Here are the steps to create your own Infusible Ink Valentines Day wreath.
This post includes affiliate links.
Grapevine Wreath & Infusible Ink Hearts
- Cricut Machine
- Cricut EasyPress
- Sublimation Blank Heart shapes
- Heat safe tape
- Infusible Ink paper (color of choice)
- Grapevine for wreath
- Jute or craft wire
- Create and print your design using your Cricut machine of choice. Remember to mirror the design if you use words.
- Weed the excess infusible ink and use heat safe tape to attach the design to your sublimation hearts blanks.
Use the Cricut Easy Press for approximately 90 seconds at 350°. If the design hasn’t fully transferred, then apply the heat and pressure for 30 more seconds.
- Remove the tape and infusible ink paper to reveal your finished design.
- Make a simple jute twine loop on each of the finished hearts.
Add fresh cedar to your grapevine wreath and attach your new hearts to the form using hooks or craft wire.
Display your finished wreath and enjoy all season long. Don’t you just love simple projects that bring the outdoors right up to your home? Have you made any Valentine’s decorations this season? I’d love to see your handy work.
Looking for another Valentine Themed project?
Check out this Love is Patient, Love is Kind infusible ink coffee mug!