I love creating unique, personal gifts but don’t have all day to work on each project. Recently, I experimented with creating coasters using the Cricut machine and Easy Press. I loved how simple it was to create infusible ink coasters. If you are looking for creative gift ideas to help celebrate a special achievement or a fun event, customized infusible ink coasters may be just the thing you are looking for. Here are a few tips and projects to get you started.
This post includes affiliate links.
Infusible Ink Coaster Gift Ideas
- Create and cut your design
- Remember to mirror your image when you print
- Weed the excess transfer paper while your Easy Press is heating up.
- Use heat resistant tape to secure your design on your coaster
- Use your Easy Press to heat the infusible ink. Remember to layer a few sheets of white paper between your design and your Easy Press.
- Bake for 6 minutes at 360°and then wait while it cools.
Gift Ideas for Infusible Ink Coasters
Now for the fun part. Think about the people you want to give a gift to this summer. Do you have someone who loves to be outside? Pair a picnic basket coaster with a matching themed mug like the My Happy Place mugs.
Think about people’s favorite color and then make a coaster with a favorite phrase or design.
Are you looking for a personal way to celebrate something special? My Mom recently published her first book, Treasures of the Tattered Box so we had a book release party. I made a couple coasters for her to use in her office. And I couldn’t leave out my Dad so I made one with their ministry logo.
Coasters with infusible ink are a great gift to share with family and friends.
Have you made any infusible ink coasters? I’d love to see your creations!