One of our favorite music groups of 2021 is Cain! This past spring we had the opportunity to hear them in a local drive-in concert and have played their music on repeat ever since. I decided to use my Cricut Mug Press to create a coffee cup that celebrates one of our favorite songs. If you are a fan of Cain the Band and want a fun easy project, here is a Mug Press design for you! Yes! He Did! He Will! He Can!
This post includes affiliate links.
Yes! He Did! Cricut Mug Press Idea
I reached out to Cain the Band for permission to use their song in my video and they were quick to respond with a warm yes! Thanks, Cain!
For those of you who may be new to Cain – here’s a quick look at the acoustic version of Yes He Can! Check out their full album Rise Up here.
- Cricut Mug Press
- Sublimation Mug (Color)
- Infusible Ink Transfer Sheet (Rainbow Triangles)
- Weeding Tool (optional)
- Heat Resistant Tape
- Create your design in Cricut (Use my free design here)
- Cut your design using your choice of infusible ink. *Remember to mirror your design!
- Weed out the excess ink paper.
- Use heat safe tape and attach to your mug.
- Place it in the Cricut Mug Press and wait for the ink to transfer.
- Remove the ink and reveal your finished project.
Have you made any infusible ink projects with the color sublimation mugs? This is my first one and I love the way the green complements the rainbow triangles for this design. Now I can enjoy my morning hot tea and listen to my favorite music group while I get my day started.
Looking for more Infusible Ink and Cricut Mug Press projects to create gift ideas? Check out these ideas to get your creative juices going!