It’s the first of September. That means we have 3 1/2 months to get ready for Christmas. If you are already looking at the Dear Santa list, then don’t overlook online shopping. And when you shop online, make sure you always log in through an online rebate site.
How to Use Online Rebate Sites
- Login or register (If you are registering for the first time, you will get a $5.00 bonus just for signing up!)
- Now type in the store name where you want to shop in the search bar at the top.
- A small screen will pop up telling you that you are being directed to your store’s site.
- Then you will be at your store site.
- Shop like normal!
- Pay like normal!
- Receive your product – like normal!
In a few days, you will get an email saying “Thanks, your rebate is being processed at Mr Rebates.”
It takes 90 days after you make your purchase to have that money available and you must accumulate at least $10.00 in rebate money at MrRebates or Ebates. But then you can request a check mailed to you or have the money deposited into your Paypal account.
I understand that this is not INSTANT savings – but I figure if I am already going to be spending the money, I may as well have the company send me some of it back.
What’s your favorite online rebate site? Got any tips to make them work even better? I’d love to hear! Have fun shopping!