If you have a Star Wars fan in your family and have access to a sewing machine, then you can make this super easy Star Wars pillow in less than 15 minutes! There’s no measuring required! Making a custom pillow is easy using fabric fat quarters! And since you can purchase fat quarters for only $1.00 at Walmart, this project is super cheap as well!
Hobbies on a Budget uses affiliate links. Click here for a full privacy and disclosure policy.
DIY Easy Star Wars Pillow
Last summer I was browsing the fabric section at Walmart and found these fat quarters with Star Wars patterns. I couldn’t decide what to do with them then, so I put them back till I got the perfect idea. This past weekend, I decided that they would be perfect for a pillow!
- 2 Fat Quarters (or matching size pieces of fabric)
- Sewing Machine
- Cotton batting (or old pillow that you can tear apart)
- Sew the 2 fat quarters together on 3 sides (inside out)
- Turn right side out and push out the corners
- Take apart your old pillow and stuff in your new pillow
- Hand sew the last side to close up the pillow
- Toss on your couch and enjoy!
Have you made any fun pillows? I’d love to see a picture or hear your fun stories!