Do you have a Corgi pup? If you do, then you understand that there’s just something special about these dogs. I have a friend with a Corgi named Cheddar so I decided to send her something special. Use your Cricut Mug Press and infusible ink to create a custom gift for any Corgi fan!
This post includes affiliate links.
“Corgi Love” Mug Press Gift Idea
If you have a Cricut Mug Press and need ideas for how to use it to create custom gifts for everyone on your list, I’ve got you covered. Today I’m sharing another mug design and idea to help you prepare for the gifting season. Stay tuned each week for another fun design to celebrate the special people in your life!
- Create your image or use my free design here.
- Print and weed out the excess design.
- Attach your design to the Cricut mug with the heat safe tape.
- Insert the mug into the Mug Press.
- Let the mug cool completely.
- Remove the design.
- Check for errors and admire your finished project.
If you live near your friend, then give it to her as soon as possible. But if your friend lives in another state, pack up the finished mug and mail it asap. I can’t wait to share this Corgi mug with my friend!
Who would you share this design with or would you keep it for yourself? I’d love to hear!