Alot of people love to browse magazines. They look for ideas, inspiration, tips and coupons. But when you are done with them, what happens next? We always recycle our magazines by giving them to family and friends or dropping them in the recycle buckets. Sometimes we use them for school projects or simple picture collage crafts. Here are some fun ideas to reuse magazines and create some great memories!
This post includes affiliate links.
Options to Reuse Magazines
10 Craft Ideas
- Favecrafts has the top 10 ideas for crafts using old magazines.
- Use your scrapbook heart punch to make some creative Valentines Cards out of magazine pages.
- Let the kids make jigsaw puzzles, funny people collages, silly pictures and more with these ideas.
- Cut out magazine pages into heart shapes and create a festive Valentine’s Day Garland.
Turn magazines into simple, elegant jewelry
- If you have time and patience, you can roll the paper and create some beautiful one-of-a-kind jewelry.
- Simply Rebekah turns old wall calendars into envelopes. Magazines would work perfect for this as well!
Use them for Firestarters
- Roll them up and use a rubber band to create firestarter logs.
Donate to Art Class for Collage Pictures
- Donate them to your local classroom for collage pictures and crafts.
What do you do with your used magazines? I’d love to hear!
Looking for ways to recycle toilet paper rolls? Check out how to make lint firestarter rolls!