Looking for a simple craft project or gift idea for Mother’s Day? If you and the kids are ready to get a little crafty, here’s a simple gift using small terra cotta pots, paint, seeds, and potting soil! These thumbprint flower pots don’t take a big time commitment or cost a lot of money but will create memories for the next seasons of life.
This post includes affiliate links.
Thumbprint Flower Pots
These thumbprint flower pots are not only perfect to welcome Spring, but they would be a special gift to celebrate Mother’s Day.
- Pour a small amount of paint on a piece of cardboard
- Make animals or flowers on terracotta pots
- Let the kids use their thumbs to make thumbprint designs
- Use a small paintbrush to add detail as needed.
- Once the paint has dried, it’s time to add the potting soil.
Water each pot and wait for the seeds to sprout! How would you decorate these terra cotta pots? I’d love to hear your ideas!
Looking for other easy craft ideas for Mother’s Day? Check out this Memory SunCatcher!