Have you ever made a bucket list? Many things have been written about the importance of writing down your goals. A Bucket List may not be your total list of things you want to accomplish with your life, but they are a great cultural way to share the things that you want to experience and do before you kick the bucket. When I started working on my bucket list, I realized that this will definitely be ongoing list as I think about more things I want to see and do.
Several of my blogger friends have decided to get together and share our list of things we want to see, do, visit, and experience.
What is a Bucket List
- Visit all 50 States.
- Go Whitewater rafting.
- Go deer hunting (and get a deer)
- Run/Walk a 5K
- Hike part of the Applachian Trail
- Go on a cruise.
- Take the family on a airplane trip.
- Try to ski at least once.
- Ride in a hot air balloon.
- Take a vacation to Hawaii.
- Milk a Cow
- Gather Eggs from chickens
Many people make Bucket Lists. Here are some links to my friends blog so you can see what they have included on their Bucket List!