Does your family love tater tots? Do you love easy meals that you can create with minimal ingredients and effort? Check out these tasty tater tot casseroles and slow cooker dishes that are sure to be a hit with your family!
This post includes affiliate links.
Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes
Family favorite Tater Tot Casserole
- Cream of Mushroom Soup
- (onions optional)
- Layer a 9×13 glass dish with raw hamburger meat.
- Cook till it’s brown.
- Then add 2 cans of cream of mushroom and layer tater tots across the whole pan.
- Cook till tater tots are brown and crisp.
- Serve hot!
Simple but tasty!
Kayelynn’s Tater Tot Casserole
- 1 pound ground beef Brown with onions
- 1 can corn drained
- 1 can cream mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 bag tater tots
- Shredded cheddar
- Brown Beef with onions drain off the grease. Mix in soup, corn, milk and pour into baking dish
- Top with Tator Tots and bake 350 for 30 min
- Sprinkle with cheese and cook another 15 min until cheese is melted and tots are brown.
Tater Tot Casseroles Variations
Check out these variations on the classic tater tot casserole and serve up something amazing for your family dinner!
How do you fix Tater Tot Casserole? I’d love to hear!