It’s time to think about pumpkins! Everywhere you look, people are decorating with orange pumpkins. Here are some super easy ideas to create some pumpkin fun for whatever your occasion.
Did I mention that these ideas are so easy that you can do them in about 15 minutes? Thanks to eMeals.com for sharing these ideas for Pumpkin Seeds & Orange Soda crafts.
Here’s how to give away some really fun ‘pumpkin seeds’ to the people on your favorites list this Fall. Sure, you could use real pumpkin seeds, but this option is a whole lot more fun!
- Orange Tic Tacs
- Black Construction Paper
- Green Ribbon
- Computer and Printer
- Cut enough black construction paper to cover label on both sides of orange Tic Tac container
- fold and glue paper to the label
- Make a bow and glue to the container
- Orange Soda Individual bottled sodas (purchase amount desired)
- Black Sharpie Pen
- Green Ribbon
- Remove the soda label from the bottle.
- Wash off with warm water to remove all of the sticky residue from bottle.
- Dry completely.
- Decorate your pumpkin face on the front of the bottle and tie a green ribbon at the top.
Poster Board Pumpkin Craft
Last year my son and I had so much fun turning a piece of poster board into a fun pumpkin creation. Take a look at how easy it was for us to create this pumpkin creature with some glue, felt and a few dollar store goodies. Click here to read all about our craft time!
Looking for more great pumpkin ideas and tasty fall recipes for the family? Check out eMeals.com where I get my new favorite recipes delivered straight to my inbox each week!