We all have keys that get us access to the important places we go every day and we all have ‘stuff’ that we need to carry in a backpack or shoulder bag. Whether we are heading to school, into the office or out on an adventure, we can all use a fun keychain or zipper pull. I decided to create some personalized keychains that can be added to our keychains or attached to our backpacks using infusible ink and sublimation blank keychains. Whether you love sea creatures, gadgets, flowers, Disney, or sports, you can create a personalized design in Cricut Design Space.
This post includes affiliate links.
Infusible Ink Keychains & Zipper Pulls
These infusible ink keychains and zipper pulls are super simple to make. Just print and cut your design and use a heat press to attach. the desgin to the sublmiation blanks. Attach your keychain and you are set.
- Infusible Ink Paper
- Keychain Sublimation Blanks
- Tassels (optional)
- Cricut Easy Press
- Order a set of
- Keychain Sublimation Blanks from Amazon or your favorite craft store.
- Create and print your design using Cricut Design Space.
- Peel the plastic backing from your keychain blank.
- Use the Cricut Easy Press for 1-2 minutes to transfer the infusible ink.
- Let cool and then flip over to do the same thing on the other side.
- Use pliers to attach the small ring and keychain.
- Attach a tassel if desired.
Tip: These keychains are really a easy way to crank out some Christmas gift tags or send as fun surprise gifts throughout the year. Plus, they are small and light so they won’t cost much to mail. Settle in with a cup of hot cocoa and make up a bunch at once so you’ll be ready at the last minute to brighten someones day.