Are you in a reading rut and need something new to read? I’ve been reading alot the last few years and have some great suggestions to help you find new books plus a few titles that are on my TBR (to be read) list! Wherever you are in life, books are a great option to help stretch your mind, escape reality occasionally and learn something new.
This post includes affiliate links. Some books were received to facilitate this post.
How to Find a New Book
Sometimes I just get in a reading rut and need a new suggestion. Here are some ideas to help you find a new book to read this month!
- Ask a Friend – Find a friend who loves to read and ask them what they suggestion. Tell them what you like and don’t like and see what they suggest.
- Talk to your Librarian – People who love books often work at the library. Call or visit the library and ask them for new ideas. The more you get to know them, the better their recommendations will be!
- Whichbook.net – Whichbook enables millions of combinations of factors and then suggests books which most closely match your needs. Click up to 4 sliders and move set your choices.
- What Should I Read Next? – Enter a book you like and the site will analyse our huge database of real readers’ favorite books to provide book recommendations and suggestions for what to read next.
- Good Reads – Rate the books you read and let Good Reads make recommendations for you. Once you rate at least three books, Good Reads will be able to help you find your next book match. *Connect with me on Good Reads!
New Book Recommendations:
What books are you reading right now? I’m finishing up a Jack Reacher book on the Libby app and I’ve got several others on my list. But I’m always open to new suggestions! Send me your favorite current read so I can check it out too!
Need tips to help keep your kids reading? Check this out!