It’s summer break which means school is out and home improvement projects are on the front burner. What projects do you have on your to-do list? Do you have some holes to fill, caulking that needs to be replaced in the bathroom or walls that need to be painted? I’ve got just the thing for you! Here’s a chance to WIN this great Home Improvement Kit from DAP!
Hobbies on a Budget received products or discounts for the purpose of this post. All opinions are my own.
Home Improvement Kit Giveaway
Homeowner Touch-up Tips:
- Repair and refresh walls: Use NEW ALEX Flex Spackling and ALEX Plus Spackling to fill holes and cracks on surfaces before painting. The result is durable, easy to sand and the repaired areas won’t sink or shrink.
- Refresh kitchen and bath hardware: Small features like hardware can visually update a room. Keep in mind brushed metals are trendy and widely appealing when selecting options.
- Paint the front door: Simply clean the current door, protect edges with painter’s tape, and add a few fresh coats of exterior paint.
- Re-caulk the kitchen and bathroom – Exposure to water and moisture over time can cause caulk to look dirty and unsightly. For a clean appearance, remove the old caulk, thoroughly clean the area to remove any dirt or residue, then re-caulk with DAP Kwik Seal Ultra Sealant. Backed by a lifetime mold and mildew resistance guarantee, this premium siliconized kitchen and bath sealant repels water, liquids, soap scum, stains so the sealant stays looking clean, fresh and new. Plus, it is safe for all surfaces, even granite, and marble.
- Keep drafts at bay: Checking for gaps around windows and doors is a smart move whether you’re just moving in or have been in your home for years. EXTREME STRETCH and DYNAFLEX 230 help keep drafts at bay.
Home Touch-up Kit Giveaway: ARV $100
Hobbies on a Budget is not responsible for shipment of this prize. US Winner only; Ends July 7, 2017
What is in the Home Touch Up Kit?
- Painting and spackling:
- NEW ALEX Flex Spackling and ALEX Plus Spackling to fill holes and smooth out surfaces
- ALEX Flex Caulk and ALEX Plus caulk for a professional finish on trim and molding
- Plastic Wood and Plastic Wood-X to fill and repair wood
- Plus a painting kit to help finish the job with a paint tray, rollers and brushes.
- Seal gaps around windows and doors:
- EXTREME STRETCH and DYNAFLEX 230
- Plus a caulk removal tool and caulk gun
- Bathroom and kitchen:
- DAP Kwik Seal Ultra Sealant to keep moisture out
- $50 VISA gift card