If you end up spending more than five minutes with me, chances are that I will ask you this question – “What do you do for fun?” I am very intrigued by what people do for fun. Most of the time when I ask this question, people will look at me like I’m from another planet. Occasionally, I will have someone who responds with a ready answer. But normally people just say something about how busy their life is and make excuses about not having any time to do something fun.
Recently, I was watching Fox News The Five where they were taking questions from their Facebook fans. One of the questions was “What are your hobbies?” I was fascinated by their response.
Hobbies of the Five
Over the past 2 years, I have been working on a list of people’s hobbies. I have emailed and called many people asking this question. Over the next few weeks, I will share some of my responses. Maybe you will find out something interesting about your favorite popular personality.
- Andrea Tanteros was able to come up with a list of hobbies very quickly. She said she enjoys going for bike rides at the beach and politics. She collects shoes and enjoys drinking martinis.
- Bob Beckel admitted that he loves to do pencil sketches. I’d love to see some of his sketches!
- Eric Bolling said his hobby is running.
- Dana Perino loves her dog Jasper and said her hobby is walking her dog and hopping around conservative websites looking for stories.
- Brian Kilmeade says he is pretty busy with all his many TV appearances but when he has time he loves to collect headlines from various website.
Just because someone is busy or popular does not mean they no longer need to enjoy their hobbies. Who would you like to talk to? If I asked you “What do you do for fun?” would you have an answer?