Here in Kentucky, the weather is starting to really feel like Fall. We’re waking up to temperatures in the high 50’s and definitely enjoying the crisp cool temperatures and the smell of the falling leaves. The sound of the leaves crunching in the backyard bring back memories of other Fall adventures. This year, our family is planning more adventures out enjoying the Fall temperatures. Should we take a road trip? Explore a new pumpkin patch? Take a hay ride? Discover a new hiking trail?
Some of my favorite Social Fabric bloggers have put together a list of their favorite Fall Fun Activities in their part of the United States. So whether you are in Arizona, Florida, Texas or here in Kentucky, we’ve got some great Fall Fun Activities for you and your family!
Fall Fun in all 50 States
- Northwestern Connecticut – The Momma Diaries
- Atlanta – Married Filing Jointly
- Honolulu – Communikait
- Central Iowa – A Journey to Thin
- Kansas City – Mama Plus One
- Louisville, Lexington & Frankfort – Hobbies on a Budget
- Baton Rouge – The Mama Zone
- Boston – Feathers and Stripes
- Minneapolis – The Real Housewives of Minnesota
- Omaha – Mom on the Side
- Upper Valley Region – Scrappy Geek
- Albany – Just Another Mom
- Piedmont – It Happens in a Blink
- Providence & Surrounding Areas – Mama Luvs Books
- Jefferson – An Alli Event
- Dallas/Fort Worth – DFW Images
- Dallas/Fort Worth – Julie is Coco and Cocoa
- Dallas/Fort Worth – Momma DJane
- Northwest Texas – For What It’s Worth
- San Antonio – House of Fauci’s
- San Antonio – Ramblings of a Marine Wife
- New River Valley – Pursuit of Pink
- Seattle – Not Just a Mommy
London, Ontario – Creative Cynchronicity
Toronto, Ontario – Teddy Out-Ready
Yorkshire – JuggleMum
Fall Fun in Kentucky
A few days ago, I posted some of the fun Fall activities happening here in Kentucky.
What are your plans for Fall? I’d love to hear!