My family has a tradition each August in Lexington, Kentucky! We go to Crave Lexington to experience the food and culture of the food vendors, local musicians and entertainment. Three years ago we attended the first ever Crave and now we wouldn’t dream of missing it!
Hobbies on a Budget will receive discounts or tickets to faciliate this post. No monetary compensation was received. All opinions are my own.
Crave Lexington 2016
Each year Crave Lexington just gets better. There are more food vendors, kids activities and music with each event. Here are some of the new features that you dont’ want to miss on August 13 & 14!
- More kid’s activities at the Wildcat Move the House zone (bounce houses) and the White, Greer, Maggard Family Fun Zone
- Expanded car show — Classic cars and trucks, People’s Choice Awards selected by Crave festival goers
- Over 57 food vendors from across the Commonwealth with 28 of them NEW to the Crave.
Parking and Admission:
- Admission: $6 (ages 10 and under free) good all weekend
- Parking: Free
- Food: All foods are between $1-5 tickets
- Craft Brews: $5-8 tickets
- Cocktails and Wine: $6-9 tickets
- Live music: Included with Admission
- Bounce houses and other kids’ activities: Included with AdmissionMake sure you go online and purchase your tickets before the event because this year there will be no packages offered at the festival. You will only be able to buy admissions/tickets at the festival.
The pre-sales packages include FREE SHIPPING to home or office. All tickets and admissions will be mailed before the festival. All pre-purchasers will enter through the specially marked entrance. No Lines. No will call!
Have you ever attended Crave Lexington? What is your favorite part?