Do you recycle your cardboard boxes, newspapers, old flower pots or magazines? We all know that recycling is good for the environment, but don’t forget the positive impact of reusing and recycling. Every time you get a 2nd, 3rd or 4th use out of a product, you are not only helping keep our landfills from overflowing, but you are also helping your wallet stay a little fatter.
So keep on turning trash into new products and watch your bank account stay just a little bit healthier.
12 Crafts from the Recycle Bin
If you are for looking for some DIY upcyling projects that anybody can do, then this list of ideas is for you. Consider this your inspiration to create something amazing out of old, worn out trash.
- Grand Piano from Cereal Box – Use an old cereal box to create a grand piano for the music lover!
- Magazines into Holiday Banner – Use old magazine pictures to create a DIY holiday banner
- Trash into Musical Instruments – Rubber tubes, tissue box, cans, beans – the tools for some great musical instruments
- Dress Up Clothes out of Newspaper – Need a dress-up outfit for your kids? How about using newspaper?
- Angry Birds Valentine Box – Tissue Box turns into an Angry Birds character
- Turning old terra cotta pots into beauty – Use old stickers to create beauty on a worn out pot
- Monster Trucks from cereal box – Foam packing circles, cereal box and straws make a great monster truck
- Cheap Firestarter Tubes – Toilet Paper rolls, dryer lint and some pretty paper!
What have you created recently from your recycle bin trash? I’d love to see pictures or hear your stories! Together we can make our world a better place while creating some pretty amazing stuff!