How many of you have pinned multiple recipes to pinterest and then never tried them? Do you have hundreds of great ideas that you want to try but haven’t attempted? At Thanksgiving, my sister brought a great Cookie Dough No Bake Dessert and told me she had found the recipe on Pinterest. It was so good that I had to find the recipe and try it myself. Over the next few weeks, I’m going to show you some of the great ideas I have pinned to my boards. You will get to enjoy the successes and fiascos inspired by my Pinterest finds.
This post includes affiliate links.
Cookie Dough No Bake Dessert
We love cookie dough in our house but I try very hard to not eat the raw dough with eggs. So I was thrilled to try a no bake, safe cookie dough dessert. (Here’s my original inspiration recipe from Life’s Simple Measures
- Chocolate chips
- 1 cup Peanut butter
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1 can (14 oz) Sweet Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 stick of Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Mix the butter, brown sugar for several minutes.
- Add vanilla and continue to beat for another minute or two.
- Start adding in the flour and condensed milk.
- Add Chocolate chips
- Pour the mixture into a pan. (I have tried it with parchment paper and it does make it a little easier to get out of the pan.
- Melt the peanut buttr and chocolate chips on the stove or in the microwave.
- Pour on top of cookie dough mixture.
- Let chill for a few hours.
I forgot to pick up parchment paper, so my dessert was pretty sticky in the pan. But man! It sure tasted good! I was very pleased that the peanut butter and chocolate chips made such a solid topping for the cookie dough. It is definitely going into the recipe book for another time! What a hit!
Do you have a favorite cookie dough recipe? I’d love to hear! Maybe it will become a favorite in our house too!
This is not my original recipe. I am just sharing the results of my experience with you.