I admit that I have a tendency to get in a rut when it comes to supper meals. It’s way too easy to end up serving my family the same rotation of 4-5 meals. That’s why I love eMeals – an email service that sends me 7 new dinner recipes each week. I don’t have to use them all, but I can almost always find at least 2 or 3 new ideas to fix for supper.
This last week, I made Philly Cheese Steak Stromboli for the very first time and it was a definite hit for most of the family!
Philly Cheese Steak Stromboli for Supper
- 1 Onion
- 1 Green pepper
- 2 refrigerated pizza crusts
- 2 tbs mayonnaise
- 2 tbs mustard
- 1 package of sliced roast beef
- 1 package of sliced provolone cheese
- Saute the onion and green pepper in a small amount of vegetable oil
- Roll out pizza crusts
- Mix Mayo and mustard; then spread on crust
- Top with vegetables, sliced roast beef and provolone cheese
- Roll it up like a jelly roll (smooth side up)
Bake at 425 for about 15 minutes (or until lightly browned) I think this was a little too hot because the outside of the crust got brown before the inside was fully cooked.
Slice and serve while hot!
This is not my original recipe. This is one that I received because I am a member of the eMeals subscription service.
Sign up for your own eMeals subscription and use discount code DINNER15 for 15% off!
I am a member of emeals. I was not required to write a positive review about this recipe and received no compensation for this post.