One of the highlights of the Fall season is going to the pumpkin patch and letting the kids pick out their own pumpkin. Pumpkin Patches have been around forever but in the last few years, they have really upped the cool factor for the whole family. You can enjoy feed tube slides, hayrides, bounce trampolines, duck races, petting areas, educational program with milk cows and corn mazes for all levels. These Corn Mazes and Pumpkin Patches are some of the best parts of October!
Corn Mazes and Pumpkin Patches
My son took a field trip to Devines Corn Maze in Harrodsburg, Kentucky. What a fun day for all the students, parents and teachers.
I know that families and schools all over the country are making memories at Corn Mazes and Pumpkin Patches so I decided to help you find some great locations near you!
We had a great time at Devine’s Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch in Harrodsburg, Kentucky.
Corn Mazes and Pumpkin Patches around the country
Check out this State by State Guide to Corn Mazes and Pumpkin Patches.
- Apple Annie’s Pumpkin Farm – Wilcox, AZ
- Gallaghers Pumpkin Patch – Northern MI
- Long and Scott Farms – Orlando FL
- Fall festivals and Pumpkin Patches – Central KY
- Meadow Lake Equestrian Center – Civil War Corn Maze – Lancaster, KY
- Schartner Farms – Exeter, RI
- Hobson Farm, Rockville, IN
- Corn Maze with Stations and views – Canada
Have you visited a corn maze or pumpkin patch? I’d love to list your review or link to your favorite place!
Just leave a comment with a link and I’ll get your corn maze and pumpkin patch added to the list!